This Major Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night Bug Could Get Fixed Soon
A Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night bug that can make it impossible to beat the game is going to be fixed in upcoming updates, according to a recent official Kickstarter post.
The game’s infamous chest bug opens chests that players haven’t found yet which can cause an item that is needed to progress through the game to disappear.
Here’s what the game’s publisher, 505 Games, had to say about the chest bug fixes in the Kickstarter post:
Xbox One (Status: Fix Incoming)
- Treasure chest issues have been fixed; after the patch, unique items will be obtainable even on existing playthroughs.
- The patch for this should be submitted today (Wednesday), and we anticipate public release on Friday or Saturday.
- The teams are also working on additional improvements and bug fixes.
PlayStation 4 (Status—unchanged)
- The problems causing the bug have been identified, teams are working to identify and implement solutions.
- No new users affected by this bug, just like before all new games/playthroughs are safe to play.
Nintendo Switch (Status—fix being tested)
- The fix is currently in test, the submission date we were working toward has been delayed due to a graphical bug that has reemerged.
- We anticipate testing will be completed by next week, which would mean an ETA of public release during the week of July 15, 2019.
Despite some technical issues, Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night is still a solid “Igavania” game. Check out our review to find out more.
The post Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night’s Chest Bug Fixes Are On the Way appeared first on COGconnected.
CLICK HERE IF MEDIA / VIDEO / TRAILER IS MISSING:
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night’s Chest Bug Fixes Are On the Way