Get Your Exclusive Final Fantasy XIV Christmas Loot Starting Today
Final Fantasy XIV Online will see the return of the Starlight Celebration today, the annual Christmas event where players can earn themselves some sweet Christmas-themed goodies.
Beginning today and ending on Monday, December 31st, this years’ Starlight Celebration encourages players to give the world of Hydraelyn the gift of music by raising their voices in song. Apparently, an Ishgardian choral performance is having a tough time finding singers. For players looking to spread some Christmas cheer, why not give them a hand?
Below is a list of rewards for participating in the event:
- Choir Costume – A hat, robe and shoes will all be awarded for completing the quest.
- Silver Starlight Sentinel – Decorate your home with this noble conifer.
- Starlight Donuts – Gain these festive tabletop treats, because nothing says celebration like a food coma.
- Evercold Starlight Snowman – Decorate your home with this frozen friend that won’t melt away.
- Opened Twinkleboxes – Collect the remains of many happy Starlight Celebration surprises.
- Starlight, Starbright Orchestrion Roll – To help Warriors of Light feel festive all year round!
Square Enix also announced that brand new details about Patch 4.5: Requiem for Heroes will be revealed in the December 21st instalment of Letter from the Producer LIVE.
Last month, the game’s third expansion “Shadowbringers” was announced. It will feature a new player race, multiple new jobs, an increased level cap up, sprawling new areas, adjustments to the battle system, as well as a variety of new battle, crafter and gatherer content. It is due out early Summer 2019.
Will you be taking part in the Starlight Celebration this year? Let us know in the comments section below.
SOURCE: Press Release
The post Final Fantasy XIV Brings Back the Starlight Celebration Just in Time for Christmas appeared first on COGconnected.
CLICK HERE IF MEDIA / VIDEO / TRAILER IS MISSING:
Final Fantasy XIV Brings Back the Starlight Celebration Just in Time for Christmas