GameStop’s Cyber Monday Sale Has Some Great Deals
The big GameStop Cyber Monday sale includes great deals for the Xbox One X, PS4 Pro, and tons of critically acclaimed games such as God of War. The sale begins on Sunday at 9 PM PST/12 AM EST and ends on Tuesday at 11 PM PST/2 AM EST.
Here are some of GameStop’s best deals for Cyber Monday:
Video Game Consoles
- Xbox One X: $349.99 ($150 savings)
- Xbox One S (Star Wars bundle): $199.99 ($100 savings)
- All PS4 Pro: $299.99 ($100 savings)
- PS4 1TB Bundle with God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn and Last of Us: $199.99 ($100 savings)
- Free $25 GameStop gift coupon with purchase of any new Nintendo Switch and Nintendo Switch Lite (limit one per customer, online only)
- Sega Genesis Mini: $49.99 ($30 savings, available online and in stores)
- Up to 40% off Top PC Accessories (Sale Ends 12/7)
- Sony PlayStation Hits: God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn, Last of Us and more great titles all at $9.99 each
- NBA 2K20, Madden NFL 20, FIFA 20, Mortal Kombat 11, Ghost Recon Breakpoint: all at $28 each
- Kingdom Hearts III: $19.99
- World War Z: $19.99
- Fallout Nuka Helmet: $49.99
- Mega Man Blaster: $39.99 ($40 savings)
- Advent Calendars: $19.99 (Regular Price: $49.99 or Save $20)
- Pokémon Triple Box: $29.99 ($30 savings or $60 value, GameStop Exclusive)
- 75% off GameStop Exclusive Monopoly, My Hero Acadamia, IT, Overwatch and Marvel 80
The rest of the sale’s offers can be found here.
GameStop is also extending its Deal of the Day to occur every day “throughout the holiday season” instead of only twice a week. Expect a Deal of the Day every day from Cyber Monday to December 31st.
Source: Press release
The post GameStop’s Cyber Monday Deals Include Xbox One X for $349 appeared first on COGconnected.
CLICK HERE FOR ORIGINAL POST IF MEDIA / VIDEO / TRAILER IS MISSING:
GameStop’s Cyber Monday Deals Include Xbox One X for 9