This Moonlighter Update Adds a Ton of New Content
Moonlighter’s Friends & Foes update added nine new familiars, eight new minibosses, new dialogue updates, shop price changes, and more when it launched on Wednesday.
Here’s a full list of changes that come with the update, according to a press release:
- Companions: We have developed 9 new familiars. To get them, you need to kill a particular enemy type 10 times. Then, a special Egg will appear! After 3 days, the egg will hatch inside your farm – and your new friend is going to be ready for action! Each familiar has different mechanics. They can damage enemies, restore your life, get items for you, act as an additional chest and more.
- Minibosses: We have added 8 minibosses! They will appear as guardians of the dungeons, securing gateways leading to deeper rooms. They will emerge at the end of the first and second floor in each dungeon.
- Zenon’s Campfire: From now on, when you visit the dungeons at night, Zenon will be there, sitting by his campfire, ready to tell you some stories of old, about Rynoka and Moonlighter’s world. Those tales will be unlocked with the game’s progression.
- Tomo Stories: We’ve modified and added more lines for Tomo. They should explain her relationship with Will better, shedding some light on their mutual past.
- Banker Information: We have introduced a lot of special warnings and UI changes to avoid the Banker “stealing” your money. A lot of you forgot to revisit that mustachioed capitalist and were losing the investment.
- Sorting Items: We’ve added a sorting method inside the inventory.
- Get the Broom!: We’ve added the possibility to get the Broom from Le Retailer (if you’ve managed to lose it somehow!). The Broom is important for getting some achievements – so we hope you’re gonna like that little feature!
- Prices Update: We’ve added a new system in the Shop to better inform whenever Item’s price gets updated.
What do you think of this news? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.
Source: Press release
CLICK HERE IF MEDIA / VIDEO / TRAILER IS MISSING:
Moonlighter ‘Friends & Foes’ Update Available Now