Crank It Up, You Absolute Madmen
The Mortal Kombat series hasn’t always had a comfortable home on the PC. Mortal Kombat X, for example, had a rather rocky road after its initial launch. While the PC launch has been great for the newest entry, it looks like things will be getting even better soon. Patch notes have revealed that the Mortal Kombat 11 PC version will be shedding that pesky 30fps cap with the next update.
While this lock makes sense for things like Fatalities, it’s less sensible in other areas. Maybe the Krypt could move a little faster, perhaps? To that end, PC players have been requesting the power to bump up that framerate. If your PC has the guts, there’s no reason not to, right?
Other highlights in the patch notes include:
• Fixed a major source of desyncs that would occur in Group Battles
• Fixed a crash in Group Battles that could occur sometimes when pausing and activating modifiers
• Fixed an issue that would prevent calling another player for help in a Tag Battle/Group Battle while using the keyboard.
• Fixed an issue that could cause players to die twice in a row when failing a puzzle in the Krypt
• Previously purchased DLC will now be displayed as unavailable in the Store
• Mouse cursor is now displaying correctly while in a menu in the Krypt
Kudos to NetherRealm for being so studious and diligent about keeping the PC version running smoothly. Too many high-profile titles get shafted when they make the jump to PC. Mortal Kombat 11 is available right this second on PC, PS4, Xbox One, and the Nintendo Switch.
The post Mortal Kombat 11 PC Version No Longer Locked At 30fps appeared first on COGconnected.
CLICK HERE IF MEDIA / VIDEO / TRAILER IS MISSING:
Mortal Kombat 11 PC Version No Longer Locked At 30fps