Starting at 6:00 p.m. PDT today, members of the Xbox One Preview Beta and Delta Rings will begin receiving the latest Xbox One system update (1806.180623-1816). Read on for more about the fixes and known issues in the latest 1806 system update.
My Games and Apps
- Fixed an issue with the Pause function when installing an App or Game.
- Misc. performance fixes in the platform.
- The installation progress UI does not accurately reflect the actual install progress of the FastStart title. The user will see no ready to play mark and the game actually finishes installing before the UI reaches any ready to play or completed status. The title therefore to appears slowly as the UI is not correct.
Game Pass Tab
- Preview Alpha and Alpha – Skip Ahead users will notice that the Entertainment tab has been replaced on the dashboard with Game Pass content. This new tab allows for easy access to the Game Pass catalog and is only available in the US region at this time, so Preview Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead Insiders in regions outside of the US will continue to see the Entertainment tab.
- You may see issues with Groups if you frequently switch between your non-Preview console and your Preview console. Workaround: Reset your Groups locally on the Preview console through “My games & apps” > Groups, then using the “Delete all groups” button at the bottom of the page to resync from the service.
- Sometimes users may encounter an incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
- When the console wakes from Instant on/connected standby with a wired connection, the console may not recognize that the Ethernet cable is plugged in. Workaround: Please reboot the console via Guide -> reboot.
New Preview Alpha & Alpha Skip Ahead 1806 System Update – 6/25/18
New Preview Beta & Delta 1806 System Update – 6/24/18
New Preview Alpha & Alpha Skip Ahead 1806 System Update – 6/23/18
CLICK HERE IF MEDIA / VIDEO / TRAILER IS MISSING:
New Preview Beta and Delta 1806 System Update – 6/26/18