Table Top Racing Comes to Switch on May 1st
The super fun micro combat racer, Table Top Racing: World Tour – Nitro Edition, has been announced for the Nintendo Switch.
Publisher Greenlight Games and indie dev Playrise Digital dropped the announcement today alongside a global release date of May 1st, 2019. Pre-orders are available now on the Switch eShop at a discounted price. The price will go back up when it launches May 1st.
The Nitro Edition comes loaded with all previously released downloadable content and updates. Most exciting is the inclusion of a brand-new split-screen mode either offline or online. The game also has more than 30 hours of single-player challenges as well as 8 player online battles. Some more key features are listed below:
- New – 2 Player split-screen Online and Offline Gameplay
- New – Splitscreen VS Battle mode
- New – Optional AI opponents in Online Games
- 8 Player Online multiplayer mayhem
- More than 30 hours of Single-player campaign with over 175 challenging events
- 16 Super-cool miniaturised and tuneable race cars
- 32 Table-top circuits spread across 8 diverse locations
- Exclusive “YO! Sushi” circuit
- Exclusive “Juice Recording” soundtrack
If you’ve yet to play this game on other platforms, the Switch edition definitely seems worth picking up. There’s nothing quite like taking a quality racer on the go that’s easy to pick up and play.
Greenlight Games has also revealed that the Table Top Racing brand has been installed across all platforms 16 million times to date. World Tour, specifically, has been downloaded almost 5 million times across Xbox One, PS4, and Steam.
Are you looking forward to this one? Let us know in the comments below.
SOURCE: Press Release
The post Table Top Racing: World Tour – Nitro Edition is a Souped-Up Version for Nintendo Switch appeared first on COGconnected.
CLICK HERE IF MEDIA / VIDEO / TRAILER IS MISSING:
Table Top Racing: World Tour – Nitro Edition is a Souped-Up Version for Nintendo Switch