What to play, what to play. If you’re anything like me, you could go in a bunch of different directions right now but a single game has been hogging all of your time. That said, I’m always thinking about what’s next, and while the release schedule has slowed down, this month is still full of choices old and new.
On the Xbox Game Pass front specifically, subscribers have a lot to consider.
Xbox Game Pass for console – December 2019
- Halo: Reach, one of the good ones (December 3)
- My Friend Pedro, a wacky and wild score-chasing shooter (December 5)
- Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker, a comfy anime brawler (December 5)
- Demon’s Tilt, a demonic pinball game for fans of Devil’s Crush (December 6)
- Wandersong, a bard’s tale (December 6)
- eFootball PES 2020, for all your FIFA-adjacent needs (December 12)
- Overcooked 2, a cooking co-op game I’m still somehow playing (December 12)
- Pathologic 2, a sinister open-ended adventure that’ll hurt you good (December 12)
- Tom Clancy’s The Division – the first one, I mean (December 12)
What about the inevitable cuts? Ashen, Life is Strange Season 1, Life is Strange: Before the Storm, and Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 are scheduled to leave Xbox Game Pass on December 13, 2019.
If you’re a PC subscriber (or you have Game Pass Ultimate, which covers Xbox One and PC), you have Halo: Reach, Age of Wonders: Planetfall, Demon’s Tilt, Europa Universalis IV, Faeria, Farming Simulator 17, Human: Fall Flat, Metro: Last Light Redux, My Friend Pedro, and Pathologic 2 on the docket.
Or you could just catch up on sleep for the rest of the month. Nothing wrong with that!
CLICK HERE FOR ORIGINAL POST IF MEDIA / VIDEO / TRAILER IS MISSING:
Xbox Game Pass is adding these games in December 2019